Topic: Walkthrough

Im in desperate need of some help!!!! I got through the island of men eaters barely and now I am trapped in the city of bird people because I cannot figure the mirror situation out, how do I align the mirrors with the receivers! Plus I only found 2 receivers so far but there is only one stream of light. cant figure out how to move the mirrors to the stream or whatever. not gonna be able to get through this game without help! any tips or links to a walkthrough so I can check that whenever I get stuck. Please im desperate. I really do not want to stop playing but this is getting ridiculous!

Re: Walkthrough

Miranda Fleming wrote:

Im in desperate need of some help!!!! I got through the island of men eaters barely and now I am trapped in the city of bird people because I cannot figure the mirror situation out, how do I align the mirrors with the receivers! Plus I only found 2 receivers so far but there is only one stream of light. cant figure out how to move the mirrors to the stream or whatever. not gonna be able to get through this game without help! any tips or links to a walkthrough so I can check that whenever I get stuck. Please im desperate. I really do not want to stop playing but this is getting ridiculous!

There is no Walkthrough for this game. You need to read this thread though, it may help:

http://forum.diggysadventure.com/viewtopic.php?id=1403

how do I evade the giant?? in island of men eaters

Ajah Littrell wrote:

how do I evade the giant?? in island of men eaters

Take the 'alternative' routes so you don't get very close to him

Please use the linked topic, closing this one smile