Topic: Rocky Mountainside

i am going back to clear previous mine ect.i am stuck on rocky mountainside.i cant clear the 3rd row of rocks indicated with an arrow,looks like i need another mirror.or am i missing something.help please and thank you for a great game

Re: Rocky Mountainside

Margaret Goss Sneddon wrote:

i am going back to clear previous mine ect.i am stuck on rocky mountainside.i cant clear the 3rd row of rocks indicated with an arrow,looks like i need another mirror.or am i missing something.help please and thank you for a great game

There should be enough mirrors in the rooms you've cleared. Look for anything hidden!

Goodmorning,

Rocky mountainside: there are not enough mirrors, I can't find anything hidden, I've been through the whole mine serveral times!
Amount of mirrors : 12
Can you please help me?

You can activate the laser-beam and aim it into the stones using 11 mirrors. So there is actually one more than you need.

Diggy's Adventure Community Manager

Here is a picture. And that's just one of the possible solutions smile

http://s15.postimg.org/cfmfpslxz/Rocky_Mountainside.jpg

Diggy's Adventure Community Manager

i am doing the same thing trying to clear the extra blocks after solving it..after using the method shown in your pictures for the laser i can't seem to get that green light emitting from the back to activate..any help pls