Topic: shipwreck

im stuck with the "by the shipwreck"

i have 99/105 done and i cant find the other 6

and i also cant get to the signpost in the top right hand corner

help please!!!!

Re: shipwreck

sorry... i found a block i missed in the wall smile

which wall? i am in the similar position 99/105 and just can't find what i am missing

run your mouse over all the walls SLOWLY and you will find  it

Found it! Thanks for the post, very helpful!
Joyce

hi! I have only 82/105 done...I can't find the others...can anyone help me, please?

Hi Gabriella, try going up the stairs smile There's another floor smile

thanks a lot smile

I found a block in the wall but it didn't take me anywhere, just gave me a chest with berries or something in it.  Are the quest items in the regular blocks?  I got the barrels.

I have 65/105...I have 2 quest items left to find. I found the block in the wall, but it took me to a chest with berries in it. Where are the other quest items?

Sara, look in the wooden tiles smile

Thanks!

How do you get to the signpost in the upper righthand corner?

14 (edited by Ann Kilbride 2013-08-24 18:59:43)

Sara Kissel wrote:

If you mean the one in the separate little area above part of the main map - you don't. That is just the map from Shipwreck (Earlier Quest - 13 tiles) when you are looking for Robot parts

Ann Kilbride wrote:
Sara Kissel wrote:

If you mean the one in the separate little area above part of the main map - you don't. That is just the map from Shipwreck (Earlier Quest - 13 tiles) when you are looking for Robot parts

Oh...thanks! Where do you get green rings?

Sara Kissel wrote:
Ann Kilbride wrote:
Sara Kissel wrote:

Oh...thanks! Where do you get green rings?

You get some from completing Achievements - and you can purchase them in the Shop, (click the) Extra's Tab for Gems.....Gems can be found occasionally in various mines (Tutankhamun's Treasury - Repeatable mine - 600 energy block) and in the occasional various chests scattered in quest story mines or you can purchase them by clicking on the Get Gems tab at the top of the game page and use them to buy Green rings