Topic: Hawaii.

12 Blocks missing. Checked and double checked everywhere.
I'm wondering if it could be because I only activated 1 trap in Grump's house. The 4 I missed are no longer active. Can anyone tell me if this is the case if they have completed the mine by activating all the traps.
Or is there something else I'm missing?

Re: Hawaii.

check all the walls

Your lucky I am 44 blocks short and cannot find the fan. Checked all walls but cannot find anywhere to go.

4 (edited by John Wielders 2013-12-18 16:06:51)

Finished Hawaii after clearing the huts (had about 99 tiles left)
The Blue fan can be found in one of the huts
Posted this on the other Hawaii discussion ...

John Wielders wrote:

I guess the clue to finish the Hawaii mine is in 2 of the 3 huts.

1st hut (left one) there is a hidden wall on the left. There is the lever to open the bigger room with the king size bed. There is another hidden wall in the bigger room on the lower right side between the white chair and flower pot. there you find the stairs to another level with a small quest.

2nd hut (right one) there are tiles in the wall (walk straight ahead) that look the same like the floor tiles. Do the same thing in the other rooms. There are 4 hidden rooms in that hut. One of them contains a part of the statue.

Just came back to report that I had found all and, lo, John has put the explanation that I was going to add. Can't believe the number of times I had hovered over that particular "round" part of the wall without actually clicking on it. I put it down to my advancing years. big_smile

I'm sorry i beat you to it Milan.

Nothing to do with age i can assure you. I'm a youngster (only 45 years old) and it took me some tries to figure that one out.

Enjoy digging and happy holidays from Holland.

I still haven't been able to find the fourth room in the second hut! I've  moved my curser all over the walls (many, many times), but can't find it. sad I found the room with the traps, the room with the painting and the room with the sectional couch. Where is it?? Where is the fan?? sad

Cheryl Power wrote:

I still haven't been able to find the fourth room in the second hut! I've  moved my curser all over the walls (many, many times), but can't find it. sad I found the room with the traps, the room with the painting and the room with the sectional couch. Where is it?? Where is the fan?? sad

You need to click the same shape in the wall that's on the floor

Got it! Boy do I feel like an idiot, lol. smile

10 (edited by Katharina Bruns 2013-12-25 11:27:06)

I'm missing 90 tiles and can't figure out what I missed. I cleared all the huts (I think) and checked everywhere. Any tips?

Edit: In case there is a part of the statue here somewhere, I think I'm missing that one as well.

Edit 2: I found the sleigh piece and am now short 81 pieces. Never mind, I found the missing tiles and finished the location.

John Wielders wrote:

Finished Hawaii after clearing the huts (had about 99 tiles left)
The Blue fan can be found in one of the huts
Posted this on the other Hawaii discussion ...

John Wielders wrote:

I guess the clue to finish the Hawaii mine is in 2 of the 3 huts.

1st hut (left one) there is a hidden wall on the left. There is the lever to open the bigger room with the king size bed. There is another hidden wall in the bigger room on the lower right side between the white chair and flower pot. there you find the stairs to another level with a small quest.

2nd hut (right one) there are tiles in the wall (walk straight ahead) that look the same like the floor tiles. Do the same thing in the other rooms. There are 4 hidden rooms in that hut. One of them contains a part of the statue.

thanks was stuck

12 (edited by Andrew Rindel 2013-12-19 17:58:55)

OK Still can't find the Fan. Which house is it in? Could some one please post a picture for me as I am truely stuck!

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Rindel wrote:

OK Still can't find the Fan. Which house is it in? Could some one post a picture for me as I am truely stuck!

Thanks.

Have a look here:

http://forum.diggysadventure.com/viewto … 503#p18503

In the picture you can see where the fan is located.

OH My Word I feel so stoopid. I was looking for a hand held fan which you waved manually. Not one of the floor standing fans.

Oops.