Topic: Las Vegas

In Las Vegas (christmas event timeline) you have to win 10 chips to give to the Investigator character. I've played all slot machines on left side of screen, but as soon as I win 2 chips and play another slot machine, I lose the chips!

What am I doing wrong?

Re: Las Vegas

do the ones on the right side you will get enough chips smile

cool thankyou Susan smile

Has anyone found all of the Flamingos? How many are there?

the flamingos are in the level 70 area not sure about total amount yet havent done it.

Justin Lewis wrote:

the flamingos are in the level 70 area not sure about total amount yet havent done it.

There are twenty.

I have 19. I'm a little stumped on where #20 is. Is there one that's in a particularly sneaky place? I've checked for hidden walls

One is outside...

lol, how did I miss that -- thank you very much

Peter Marko wrote:

One is outside...

i have found 16 sad outside and inside,i found two hidden wall,is there any more hidden wall ?

There are a total of 4 hidden walls in the same map where you found 2 hidden walls.

I'm stuck in las vegas did the chips but can't find anything else not sur if it's because I'm not level 70 yet or not... but can't even find hidden walls or anything. I've "played" every slot and gotten all the flamingos I can find in what space I have and cleared all outside the hotel away. Any ideas? I do want to finish the quest.

Benjamin Juegos wrote:

There are a total of 4 hidden walls in the same map where you found 2 hidden walls.

finally  i found them today and cleared mine .Thanks smile)