Topic: chicken bank

don't know what to do here, i've tried everything (i think)...

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m37/thcees/chickenbank_zps02377fe9.png

Someone PLEASE help....

Re: chicken bank

never mind...got it

How are the discs supposed to go - I have tried everything that I could think of but can't get it?

GOT IT.  THANK YOU ANYWAY.

how did you do it?

got it too. place the stones not line by line, instead do it from left to right. (bottom - middle - top - middle - bottom - middle - top)

wink

Thanks Verena, needed a clue smile

ok i guess i'm pretty blonde right now but i can't figure the stones out i have tried everything and even tried what was suggested and still i'm not getting it ....can anyone help please

I feel so dumb right now where is the alarm the bunny wants you to turn off

Alarm is turned off in the top left corner where the record player is, by moving the square box

Melodee Grove wrote:

ok i guess i'm pretty blonde right now but i can't figure the stones out i have tried everything and even tried what was suggested and still i'm not getting it ....can anyone help please

Hi Melodee,
you have to place them in this order, one by one http://prntscr.com/38dq0u smile

Diggy's Adventure Community Manager

problem i'm having now is how am i suppost to know which is 1 and so on i'm gonna try and start over but not sure if that will help either

i got it thank you for you help

I removed all the stones and started over but I still have to the far left gates that wont open. I removed all the stones from any marks and started over completely. I put them in the right places in the right order according to the numbered screen shot above. Still these two gates. I've done this several times and I still don't know why the 2 gates wont open. Help?

regard th last set of yellow blocks in Chicken Bank
it is to the lft of where the blue , green, red and beige stones are attached by white lines to inner squares.  I have tried everything and cannot figure it out.  Your help would be appreciated

Brenda Rollins-House wrote:

regard th last set of yellow blocks in Chicken Bank
it is to the lft of where the blue , green, red and beige stones are attached by white lines to inner squares.  I have tried everything and cannot figure it out.  Your help would be appreciated

Put the stones on red target marks. The color of stone is given by the color connected to the mark by the line...

Thank You, the pic was very usefull smile

Stuck in the chicken bank just after removing the alarm.  Cannot find how to bypass carpet

Gwen Mowbray wrote:

Stuck in the chicken bank just after removing the alarm.  Cannot find how to bypass carpet

Hello Gwen,

what if you would try the other bunny, the one lower, he tells you what to do.

Have a nice evening!

Diggy's Adventure Community Manager

Chicken run: sorry but cannot find the wall the opens!  Being really thick here as I know it will be obvious.

okay new I was being a numpty - opened

I'm stuck on opening the gates in the roman numeral section of the chicken bank.  Please help.

Chris Grotjahn wrote:

I'm stuck on opening the gates in the roman numeral section of the chicken bank.  Please help.

Me too... anyone you knows how?????

Check the walls...

I don't remember which stone is which in the order and i can't put them in the right places. What I should do now?