Topic: Tracks and Tombs

I'm stuck trying to find the stone tablet piece and can't find the last 35 objects to clear and have tried everything to find another gate!!!! Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!!!

Re: Tracks and Tombs

Hi Steve, what mine that is? smile

Abu Simbel

Try to hover with the mouse along the walls to find a hidden tile wink

Diggy's Adventure Community Manager

im in tracks and tombs...Lift the Anubis's curse..it says in the hint to finish the question given to you by his priest in the town by the god himself.Anubis is the first god whos curse u need to  lift.   I cant find the god and what town. Im so lost please help....

Hi Margaret, basically all you need to do is continue in doing other quests smile If you can't find any, try looking into the city and a Temple of the last god  (that means for example the Temple of Anubis). Also, it doesn't mean that you need to complete quests only from the priest and the god smile

7 (edited by Irene Molland 2013-03-04 11:48:38)

when will the new tasks arrived?

Hi Irene, this is not the correct topic for this, but we will add new quests tomorrow

okei thank you :-)

bonjour tt le monde !!!

je voudrai savoir comment ouvrir la barriere avec les combinaisons dans la mission track's and tombs je suis bloqué je comprends pas comment faire?

merci de votre aide
a bientot

Hi Pamela,

try looking into this forum topic, it's about Abu Simbel, it also contains solution for that riddle smile http://forum.diggysadventure.com/viewto … d=951#p951

google translate:
Salut Pamela,

essayez de regarder dans ce sujet du forum, il s'agit d'Abou Simbel, il contient également une solution pour cela  énigme smile http://forum.diggysadventure.com/viewto … d=951#p951

Io non riesco neanche ad iniziare la missione "Tracce e Tombe"; ho trovato le due pagine del diario, ma la tomba del sacerdote è bloccata... devo forse fare qualcosa che non ho capito?

Angela Basti wrote:

Io non riesco neanche ad iniziare la missione "Tracce e Tombe"; ho trovato le due pagine del diario, ma la tomba del sacerdote è bloccata... devo forse fare qualcosa che non ho capito?

Hi Angela,
visit the Town. There is Anubis' priest who wants to talk to you wink

Diggy's Adventure Community Manager

Hi, I just started the game tonight and I'm figuring it out, but got stuck. I freed the children from their cells, but when I go back to town to talk to Anubis, he doesn't tell me anything new. Is there just one quest per day? The repeatable 4 leaf clover quest opened up, so I've started that, but just want to know if I've missed something.
Also, I noticed the areas I've been have a counter for how many blocks I've destroyed (56/123 or whatever)--does it help me to destroy them all? Don't want to waste energy...thanks! Cool game!!